- Free Wi-Fi
- Property & grounds overlook beautiful Rachel carson Wildlife Refuge
- 3/4 of Mile from Wells Beach and on trolley line (seasonal)
- Indoor Heated Pool & Hot Tub
- Indoor & outdoor patio for lounging, sunbathing & socializing – overlooks playground area
- Exercise facility – treadmill, bike, weight machine, elliptical trainer
- Grounds offer room to play – yard games available
- Playground with swings, slide & play structure
- Charcoal grill & picnic tables – overlooking playground
- Guest computer in lobby
- Complimentary Board games, VHS movies & Book corner
- Coin-op laundry on site
- Conveniently located, walk to supermarket, movie theater, mini-golf, bank, retail, fast food, breakfast, lunch, dinner restaurants as well a brewery and pub
- Popular Varano’s Italian Restaurant on premises
- Located midway between Ogunquit & famous Kennebunkport
- All rooms are spacious, feature full kitchens and Smart TVs
- Directly on the trolley line to beaches, Wells, Ogunquit & Kennebunkport
Misty Harbor guests can pick up the trolley right out front and it’s a great way to save money & time on parking as well as enjoy a couple of worry free cocktails! Click here for the route and schedule.
Misty Harbor provides easy access to a number of local attractions including whale watching, lobster tours, fishing trips and shopping in the numerous antique shops, art galleries and unique boutiques.
Misty Harbor offers full resort amenities. You’ll enjoy more than a great location and spacious condominiums. Our resort is designed for your comfort, enjoyment, relaxation and recreation. Please click on images for a larger view.
Scheduled Pool Maintenance: Our pool will be closed for maintenance October 21-25, 2019. We apologize in advance for this inconvenience.
WE APOLOGIZE: September 2019 – May 2020: The neighboring property is under construction. We are placing as many guests as possible in our northern most wing away from the construction but we cannot place every guest in this wing. We are hopeful this inconvenience will not be too bothersome to our guests. Fortunately our neighbors do not usually work on weekends.